Food is an important part of the wedding. And in India, you can see many delicious dishes that are served to the guests. The family and friends are gathered at the wedding to wish the couple. It becomes a family get-together.
Food must be arranged in a wedding that must be tasty and sumptuous. If the food at the wedding is not good then the guest may complain about it for the whole life. So choose the best wedding catering services and serve delicious food. In India, you can have various styles of food and it has a unique taste.
South Indian food is famous for its rice, idli, and spices. Food is the most important element in the whole event. To impress the guests, have some delicious and tasty food at the wedding. There are many styles you can serve at the wedding. You can have a formal plated dinner or cocktail-style reception.
The wedding can be conducted in the morning and evening. So you have to prepare lunch and dinner. You can have the main course, starter, and dessert. Add some fruit juice as a refreshment and serve it in the gap between reception and marriage.
The season-oriented flavor and the vegetables can be added to the wedding. The summer’s favorite foods are peaches, mango, watermelon, basil, and cucumber to embrace some of the season’s most famous flavors. Indeed, the winter season flavors are cranberry, mushroom, and dark chocolate. In the spring season, you can have asparagus, melons, apricots, lavender, and mint. That can add more aroma and taste to the dishes. The following are some dishes for the wedding.
● Caprese skewers made up of bright tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic.
● The guest may enjoy having Caprese skewers as the starter in the wedding.
● Cherry tomatoes and mozzarella is a nice combination to have as a starter.
● Palak paneer is a north Indian dish.
● Paneer is Indian cottage cheese.
● Palak is grinde and made into a sauce and the panner is added at last to the dish.
● Mushroom Mattar is a rich creamy and vegan dish.
● Mushroom and green peas are a nice combination.
● It has a delicious and nice flavor.
Gobhi aloo Mattar
● Gobhi aloo matter is a vegetarian dish.
● It can be served with chapati and naan.
● It is made up of potatoes and cauliflower.
Idly with sambar
● Idli with sambar is a famous south Indian dish.
● Idli is made in steamed
● You can serve it with sambar and coconut chutney.
Patishapta with strawberry Coulis
● Patishapta with strawberry coulis is a dessert.
● It is made with grated coconut with barfi and condensed milk.
● At last add elachi for flavor and aroma.
● Murungaikai curry is a famous South Indian dish.
● You can serve it with rice, idly, and dosa.
● Murungaikai has many nutrients in it.
Dry Mango curry
● Dry mango curry is made up of mango and tamarind.
● Dry mango has a delicious taste.
● You can serve it with idli and rice
● Mini idli can be a starter.
● You can serve it with idli podi and sambar .
● Present it in a bowl with sambar or idli podi.
Badam Ka Halwa
● Badam ka halwa is a sweet dish.
● Badam has vitamins and nutrients and it is good for health.
● The guest may love to have badam ka halwa
● Nowadays at weddings, there is a cake wedding ceremony.
● So you can have the chocolate cake.
● The chocolate cake can be topped with sprinkles or flowers.
● Without ice cream, any event is incomplete.
● Have some creativity in the ice cream.
● You can have fruits in ice cream.
● Fruit juice or milkshakes can be presented at the wedding.
● It can be a great refreshment on a sunny day.
● It gives energy to the body.
Giant Fruit Danish
● Giant fruit danish is a great dessert for the wedding.
● It has a simple and delicious taste.
● Once baked you can dust with powdered sugar.
● Chocolate pudding is a favorite dessert for children.
● The chocolate pudding gives a satisfying feeling of having dessert after a great meal.
● The guest may enjoy having chocolate pudding.
Pomegranate mojito mocktail
● Pomegranate mojito mocktail is a delicious cocktail.
● It has the spin on the mint-and-lime classic containing delicious pomegranate seeds and juice.
● And it has yielded plenty of flavors.
Apple, elderflower, and mint sparkle
● The apple, elderflower, and mint sparkle is a good cocktail dish for the wedding.
● It is simple to blend with apple juice, fresh mint, and little soda water.
● You can also use fresh rosemary.
Neapolitan Bundt Cake
● Neapolitan Bundt cake is a tri-colored beauty with one box of white cake mix.
● It is made up of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry syrup.
● It has a nice taste and aroma.
Citrus Peach Cooler
● The citrus peach cooler is a refreshing drink for a summer garden party.
● Add peach to the lemon juice.
● You can add strawberries to the top of the drink.
● Stuffed Zucchini is a great main dish for a wedding.
● It has sausage, garlic, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
● Then pour spaghetti sauce over the top of the stuffed zucchini.
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
● Baked stuffed tomatoes are a great dish for weddings.
● You can have vegetable stuff inside the tomatoes.
● It has a nice taste and flavor.
Tutti fruit Ice cream
● Ice cream is the favorite of all people.
● Tutti fruit ice cream has a nice flavor.
● It tastes good and you can add some nuts and dry fruits.
These are some of the dishes that can be added to the wedding menu. Make sure to choose the best wedding catering service and have delicious food. You can make a difference in the traditional dishes and present them at the wedding. It can impress the guest and they may love to eat. You can have some special dishes from the caterers you order. Because that may taste good and delicious. Have some finger-licking food on the menu so that the guest gets some snacks. The wedding is a special day in everyone’s life so make the arrangements better and make it a memorable day.