High-intensity interval training
Why workout Timer?
- Time under tension method makes your body burn more fat.
- Sticking to specific timing and doing our workout will make workouts more interesting.
- Lesser intervals will make our exercises harder and high in intensity.
Why Tabata Timer App
- The app also features another tab that allows you to save your setup, via which we can set this app for multiple workout plans and save it to use it when required.
- The app also allows us to share our workout settings with others so they can set that up in one touch.
- The setup preview can be viewed by clicking the eye icon at the top right-hand side.
- The timer pauses when on call.
- Keep screen on mode.
- The timer works on the background, which allows us to listen to music.
- There is a 3-second countdown.
App set up
Rest between sets
Bonus HIIT Workouts.
- 30 seconds of Sprinters Lunges.
- 30 minute of mountain climbers.
- 30 seconds of Tuck jumps.
- 30 seconds of burpees.
The app setting of the above plan is :
Complete all movements and then rest for 60 seconds. Do 4 rounds or sets of all these movements.
It takes lots of time and discipline to achieve fitness goals, but doing anything for 21 days will make that a habit, and you follow that for a long time.
There are lots of HIIT workout plans available online, experiment on those, and have fun. Share this article with your friends if you found out useful.
Also, read our other articles here.