What is a vegan diet? 5 amazing facts how vegan diet differs from a vegetarian diet?
What is nutritional diet?
Nutritional diet can also be said as a balanced diet. A person should intake proper nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals in adequate amount.
Let me tell you a perfect example for non-vegan, people eat meat and think they will become as strong as an ox, forgetting that the ox eats grass, said by Pino Caruso.
What is a vegan diet?
There are several diet to reduce weight, one of the most famous diet is a vegan diet. Vegan diet is which include only plant-based food. They don’t even consume dairy products.
VEGAN– The word vegan were first coined by British animal right activist Donald Watson in the year- 1940’s.
MOTTO: The philosophy of veganism is not hurt an animal for food and other purposes.
What is a vegetarian diet?
VEGETARIAN- The word vegetarian is also termed as Pythagorean diet was first coined by the Greek philosopher Pythagoras in the year 19th century.
Vegetarian diet which includes all fruits and vegetable, dairy products.Types of vegetarian diet :
- Lacto – vegetarian diet: They consume plant-based food and dairy products.
- Ovo- vegetarian diet: They consume plant-based food and eggs.
- Lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet: They consume plant-based food and dairy products.
5 amazing facts about vegan and vegetarian diet:
Let me explain you some facts about how vegan and vegetarian diet difference.
- Being vegan, it helps us to reduce many risk diseases, such as Heart diseases, Kidney diseases, Hypertension, Diabetes. The WHO approximately states that the one-third of cancer can be reduced by following veganism.
- Veganism doesn’t even use leather shoes and bags. Since they are made from the animal products.
- Veganism don’t wear silk or wool. They use organic silk that is peace silk because the silkworm emerges out of the cocoon naturally.
- In the US 5 % of the population follows vegetarians, and 3 % of the population follows veganism.
- According to the research, women are most likely to be vegetarian than men, and people follow vegetarians are less likely to be obese than people who follow veganism and eat non-veg.
* Major reason to follow a vegan diet is they have lower body mass index (BMI) than people whose consume meat.
* Being vegan heart disease, cholesterol and blood pressure can be controlled.
Important nutrients such as protein, calcium, fatty acid, zinc, vitamin b12 are not in a vegan diet.
Does reducing weight need mental control?
Yes, it is not easy to reduce weight nutritionally without the control of mind. Only with the control of body and mind losing weight is possible!
EAT RIGHT! STAY HEALTHY!!